02 September 2011

iBEATS AND HEARTBEATS

02 September 2011
Today I went to the NBI main office with my dad to get clearances for my employment in a company and of course, the line was FREAKIN' long! thankfully, dad knew someone from the inside, and like that, we were able to make a long time, short! we finished our whole procedure within 25-30 minutes! literally! Of course, I sort of felt guilty seeing others in the office waiting in the super long lines outside and inside the building filling up application forms and waiting for their turns to do the biometrics and their photos to be taken.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos cause everything was happening so fast!

After that, my dad, brother and I went to eat at mang inasal at SM sta. Mesa cause we went to caritas to get a form for my check up with a cardiologist. When we got to Caritas, my dad was so funny, it was embarrassing! He kept making these joking remarks and also used his caritas card to get a check up form, unfortunately, he didn't know what he wanted to get checked up on so the lady assisting him ended up giving him a form for an annual check up!haha.

We then proceeded to St. Luke's Medical Hospital for my check up with a cardiologist. I showed him a chest Xray of mine. He said that I had a right sided aorta which was a very rare occurrence since it was congenital. Aortas are always usually found on the left side of the heart. So, the doctor told me to get a 2D ECHO so that he could cancel out any possible side effects or irregularities that may cause to the function of my heart since a right sided aorta would usually be accompanied with other irregularities.

After going to the doctor, we headed to trinoma to buy my iBeats from power mac center. :)
I do have photos of my latest purchase! :)
imageimageimageimageimage
comes with a cute lil pouch to protect the headsets! :)
image
Then we picked up my brother and his friends and headed home for his sleep over! :D
lovely day! :)
<3
BMWO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)