15 October 2011

SINGAPORE DAY 1.

19 September 2011
On 08 September 2011 my mom and I spent our first day in Singapore walking around Yishun, Orchard Street and finally going on a city tour and riding the Singapore Flyer.
Here are a couple of snaps:
image
The View that greets us everytime we step out of our rented room's apartment. :)
image
Singapore is so quiet and clean!!!! :)
image
Mom and I took a photo of ourselves behind the apartment we rented! ;)
imageimage
the outside of the apartment we rented! :)
image
the outside of the government housing was a park where people could run, play sports and work out! literally! they had workout machines all over the place! :D
image
At the train station with our family friend! :) she took the photo! :D
image
Their stations are soooo CLEAN, unlike here in manila, everyone follows the rules! no one eats inside the station and the train!
image
Me and ate Krizzy standing inside the train. :)
image
imageimage
We then walked around Orchard and went to eat lunch with my mom's childhood friend. :)
After that we went on a package hop on hop off tour of the city!
I guess I'll blog a separate post on that since this is already taking me so long to accomplish!haha! ;)
BMWO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)