26 December 2011

CHRISTMAS 2011

26 December 2011
This christmas I have to admit that I didn't exactly feel festive about the whole season, mainly cause all I hear in the news are not really inspiring and because I felt that now that Im older, I know its time for me to give than to receive (if you know what I mean LOL).
Anyway, come the day before christmas( December 24) I woke up feeling happy and light. I felt festive. Anyway here are some photos of my family's noche buena and gift opening! :)

image
My Family getting ready to eat Noche Buena! :) My cousin is the one in orange, she came all the way from bicol! ;)


image
image
image
image
YAY I got Presents!!!! :))
image
image
This is what's inside the box!Thanks dad! :)
image
image
image
My second gift!!!Thanks mom!! <3
image
My boyfriend's gift for me! :)

This christmas was probably the most humble one we've had, we were all together and contented. :) I love it! :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

<3
BMWO. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)