20 June 2012

BASICS AND NUDE.

20 June 2012

I feel a bit weird posting photos of myself here on my blog, writing about what I wore so maybe I'll just be quick about this. LOL

So I went to work yesterday feeling all excited cause I thought to myself that I would be wearing my new Michael Antonio Nude Pumps that day. I felt a bit uncomfortable wearing heels as high as my new shoes cause not everyone at work wore heels; people there are much more laid back.

So to ease my uneasiness, i decided to pair my new babies(uh, heels) with my favorite blue pants and a plain blouse.

Here's a few shots of my outfit yesterday.

P.S.

I'm not a photographer so my shots aren't that good. please bear with me! I'm still a newbie! LOL.

Image

Blouse: Forever 21| Pants: Forever 21| Heels: Michael Antonio

Image

Forever 21 Belt

Image

Michael Antonio Loveme Nude Pumps.

Anyway, I'll be posting another outfit soon.

XO.
BMWO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)