17 June 2012

UNCLE CHEFFY.

17 June 2012
Last weekend, my mom, brothers and I had an early dinner at Uncle Cheffy in Centris after we had our facials done. I have to be honest, this was my second time eating at Uncle Cheffy, the first time was in The Fort when I met up with my friend. Anyway, I won’t elaborate much but I really like this restaurant for two very important reasons: Good Food, Good Staff.
Whenever I go into a restaurant, whether its with family, friends or by myself, these are the two things I always check since how I was treated as a customer and how I enjoyed the food are the only two things I always remember when I decide whether or not I will go back to that resto in the future. (Of course, I also look at the price range, but I wouldn’t really enter any palce where I can’t afford what their selling, right?!)
Anyway, here’s what I think of Uncle Cheffy:
Staff: Like my first time eating at Uncle Cheffy in The Fort, their Staff in Centris was just as accommodating and Helpful. I like that whenever I eat out anywhere, I don’t have to do a lot just to catch the attention of the waiters or the waitresses just to ask them for something like water or ask for the menu or order my food. I like that in Uncle Cheffy, they made sure that none of their customers would experience what I said above cause for every table and corner of their resto, they always had someone there so that whenever a customer around that area needs something, someone immediately goes to the customer and take care of what their customer needs.
Food: This is THE most important thing for me whenever I eat out (DUH! what else would I look at right?!). The Food in Uncle Cheffy is really good! I can’t really describe how good their food is but for me, its just right. everything about their food is a perfect balance of everything, from the size to the taste. it’s just perfect! we ordered ribs and their panizza and Ribs. The Ribs were the perfect. it was tender and the sauce didn’t overpower the taste of the ribs. i think when it comes to ribs, a lot of resto’s I’ve been to tend to make it too saucy to hide the fact that the ribs don’t really taste right or the meat wasn’t tender enough, hence making it messy to eat. I like that in Uncle Cheffy they let the food stand out and just add enough sauce or sides to make it even better. The Panizza was a really good Choice since you can customize them into to flavors. We ordered the all cheese and the east meets west to make our panizza and it was really good! the bread was super thin but soft so we enjoyed eating the panizza in rolls (you’ll see what I mean by eating it in rolls in the photo below). I like that in Uncle Cheffy you can always count on their food standing out with their own flavor. everything in perfect balance and nothing too overpowering. I will definitely come back for more! :)
image
image
The Ribs were perfect! they had baked Potatoes and Lettuce on the side while they also had some barbecue sauce, salsa and pesto sauce for the ribs, lettuce and potato. :)
image
image
The Panizza came with lettuce and tomato salsa and this! sorry I don’t know what this is called. LOL. I forgot to ask the people from Uncle Cheffy!
image
image
This is what I meant about eating the panizza in Rolls! HAHA!
My Over all experience with Uncle Cheffy was really good and I am really glad they have a resto in centris which is really near my place as I live in Quezon City!
BMWO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)