14 July 2012

SWITCHING PLATFORMS(1ST OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT POST)

14 July 2012

I've been thinking about blogging platforms lately. I started with tumblr and I love it and I still use it but I sort of want to start blogging about things that interest me and I don't really want to mix that with my personal blog (which is my tumblr account) I dunno. I guess I just wanna try blogging seriously.

I have a WordPress account but honestly I've been having a lot of difficulty posting my entries and some other stuff so I decided to try another blogging platform, which is this one! :) I created a Blogger account!

Hopefully this platform will give me a better and easier blogging experience than WordPress.

P.S.
I've moved some of my older blog posts from my old blogs so there. :)
Any way,

XO.
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)