29 August 2012

SONJA'S RED VELVETS







So lately I've been using my SLR a lot, I've been trying to learn how to use it and how to take better photos without relying on the automatic mode a lot, its hard to take photos of different models, especially when I don't really know hoe to use an SLR properly just yet, so I decided that I would use food as my subject, why not right? I love eating it, why not take a photo of what I eat so that I can practice my menial photography skills right? LOL 

enough of my explaining myself, here's a photo I took of some cupcakes my dad and brothers brought home some weekend ago from BGC, in this set, I mostly took shots of the red velvet cup cakes. The red velvets were the ones my brother loved so obviously they had to get more of those than the chocolate ones! BTW, the cupcakes are from Sonja's Cupcakes.

Hope you enjoyed my food post! Apologies if my photos aren't good yet, I'm still a rookie at all this! Hopefully next time, my shots get better!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)