21 September 2012

MESSY HAIR, COUNTRY GIRL.


Pardon my untidy, wet and messy hair, I just got out of the shower and was in a rush to take these photos since we were almost going out already. Anyway , this is gonna be a short post. I just wanted to share what I wore to another one of my family's sunday get together. I don't really share personal family posts here but on my tumblr, I always write about how much we've been going back and forth to the south every other sunday just so we could bond with my dad's cousins and his last remaining aunt. My jeans were really long so I folded them at the bottom so that you could see the shoes I finally got to wear! :D I got these shoes while I was walking around the mall a  few weeks back and fell in love with them! I also don't have a pair of strappy heels, mostly cause I'm not a fan of strappy shoes but I just had to have this one! Here's a closer look at my shoes:
I took this photo way back so its a not from the same bunch I took the other photos from, like I said, I was in a hurry to leave already. :D I love the square chunk heels and the fact that the straps are only in front of the shoes and not all the way up to the back cause I tend to become  very clumsy specially when I wear heels cause my feet aren't used to them anymore so I need extra support from my shoes to make sure that my feet stay where they should. LOL, does that even make sense? No? That's okay. haha. I'll try to post some photos of our family gathering here but if not, then I'll just provide a link to take you where I posted it.
WHAT I WORE:
Celine top
Sun Pac Jeans
SO! F.A.B. Heels
     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)