16 October 2012

A NIGHT NO ONE CAN REMEMBER.


Went to one of my closest friend's birthday party held at fiamma last saturday night and this is what I wore, I wanted to feel casual but still party appropriate and what better outfit than some cotton denim leggings, a black loose top with sheer detail at the back( no photo tho :[) and some sexy heels for a night out? :) I used my Chanel bag and accessorized with this LOVE bangle to give my outfit a little life. haha.



The Birthday girl <3

We were all pretty hammered that night so I only chose selected photos from what I took! LOL! Open bar, Vodka bottles that kept multiplying and a Jagermeister to top everything off would really make no one remember what happened. haha. Glad everyone got home safe though! :)
I wore:
Forever 21 Top
Marks & Spencer Denim Leggings
Michael Antonio Heels
Forever 21 Bangle
Chanel Bag

 
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)