05 October 2012

BAG: CHANEL.








A few months (like, almost a year ago haha!) back, my mom went to Europe because she joined a pilgrimage held by one of the churches she went to. When she came home, she gave me this Chanel bag she bought when they had free time for shopping and sight seeing. I've had this bag for quite some time now but I've never had the guts to use it. As a girl, I've always wanted to own a classic Chanel flap bag  but I didn't get to use this until now cause I'm not the type who would usually splurge on ridiculously expensive things. I guess I was scared or intimidated by the brand or the prestige of owning one and, let's face it, the tag price that came with this bag! I was sort of scared to use it cause I was scared it might get ruined. haha. Silly me, I know but seriously, I tend to wear my bags out which is why I was so scared to use it. That is, until now. I seriously had to pluck up the courage and confidence to tell myself that i won't wear this bag out and that I am actually capable of taking care of my bags! LOL.
     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely bag:) Would love to see an outfit post featuring this bag! Be proud of having it, let us be jealous!x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    P.S I am currently hosting a giveaway - check it out:)
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/linea-lilly-chain-cross-body-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! :) I'll definitely post an OOTD post with this bag! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)