25 October 2012

WELCOME BACK! :)

HELLO! 

After a long time, I am finally able to fix this blog up! There are still a lot of things I want to change here like how do I customize the pages below my header? I want to customize it cause I don't want it to be just words. I can't seem to get any site to help me with that. anyway, I'm a little bit happier with this blog's new layout! 


I got to fix the border problem I had with my images and now the size problem with the images too! I also got to fix my links at the side bar, although I have to admit, I cheated on that; i used the one I had on my WordPress blog and then just copy pasted it here with a tiny bit of modification! 

I have to say, so far, my experience with blogger has been so hard! I like that you can easily customize your blog however way you want it but, for a rookie like me, its so hard! I had to google everything I had to do so that I could learn how to apply it to my blog! It got so hard for me that at some point, I just gave up and settled with my WordPress blog, that I have now fixed and am loving, by the way! 

I do love my new layout here, I got to fix the problem with my images and I also got to clean up my sidebar and header. all I really want now I sto fix my pages tab (the one below the header where you can click HOME, ABOUT, FAQ, TUMBLR FOOD, etc) I really wanna customize that so that it won't look out of place from the look and feel of this blog. 

Another issue I have is that every time I make a change in my blog's layout, the width always end up changing! Its a little frustrating especially since I don't want to keep doing that al over again when I just want to fix one thing. 

So far I still have a bit more to fix up in here but as soon as I get this to look the way I want it to, I'm gonna have another debate on as to where I should continue blogging! LOL! maybe not, I think I have an idea of what I'm gonna do with my oh-so-many blogs! :)

Also, if anyone out there can give me a hand at how to customize the pages tabs, please! I would be so grateful to you! :)


P.S. Now that I've customized the size of my photos, how do I use my signature photo and not make it the size of my other photos?? :| cause right now it kinda looks like this:

I had to minimize the layout of  my blog to show you that my signature is the size of a normal photo! I need it to look tiny, like a signature should be.


But I want it to look like:


This is my WordPress blog! :)

So for now, this is how I'll end my blogger post: 


xxSarahG.

2 comments :

  1. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.;-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      follow me on bloglovin too! :)

      Delete

I read all the comments :)