19 November 2012

BLACK, WHITE, GRAY AND AUDREY HEPBURN.




11/10/2012
Last Sunday I watched a movie with my mum and brothers at the mall. Its been a while since we watched a movie or went to the mall together so I was really excited that we got to do it again last weekend. Anyway, for my outfit I wanted to wear heels just to be different from what I always wear going to the mall but I also wanted to be comfortable cause I knew we'd be walking around the mall so I decided to wear my usual shirt and pants combo and then I paired it with my nude heels! I swear, these have got to be the comfiest pair of heels I own! 

The bag I used was actually something I bought in college as an emergency bag cause while I was in college, I accidentally broke my bag and so I had to get a replacement bag for all my stuff! It was a good thing we were out for lunch when my bag broke and there was a tiangge or a stall selling apparel and a bunch of other stuff. I got this bag cause it had Audrey Hepburn in it, and because I think anything with Audrey is classy, I decided to buy this bag instead of the other bags I saw there. I also got this bag for a cheap 140PHP! I used this bag a lot when I was in college and for some reason I forgot all about this bag until I rediscovered it! Anyway, I haven't stopped using it since sunday! :)

Hope you guys had a great weekend! :)


WHAT I WORE:
Forever 21 Shirt
Charlotte Russe Pants
SO! F.A.B. Heels

xx


Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)