22 November 2012

CHAPEL ON THE HILL.




11/17/2012
Last weekend, my cousin got married! I don't know what it is but this year, I've attended two weddings! I guess I can really feel time passing by! It was as if only a few days ago we were celebrating my 18th birthday and now, my cousins are off getting hitched! Anyway, My cousin and his bride got married in Tagaytay on a chapel called "The Chapel on the Hill". Its a very beautiful chapel, perfect for small and intimate weddings. The wedding started at around 6PM so it was a bit chilly when we got there. 
I have a ton of photos to show so I'll be cutting this post into two or three parts as I don't want the blog post to be too long! 

xx
P.S.
Apologies for the blurry shots, I was still trying to figure out how to use the manual mode of my cam. :)

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)