22 November 2012

DARK WEDDING.




11/17/2012

This is the outfit I wore to my cousin's wedding. I know its an odd color choice to wear but no one ever said black isn't allowed on weddings. Besides, black is a such a classy color! It got really cold as the night grew so I had to bring this cardigan with me. I love the detail of my dress and cardigan. I never knew floral and geometric patterns would go well. Maybe its cause the floral pattern of my dress is so subtle, one would barely notice it while the pattern of my cardigan screams so loudly. :)
Anyway, as much as I love heels, I still have a lot to regain ever since I started to wear more flats, I had such a hard time walking with those stilettos! I don't know if it was me or if it was because of the cobbled stones and uneven floor but I felt like I was wobbling the whole time! haha! Oh well, guess I gotta start walking in heels again! :)

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 DRESS
FOREVER 21 CARDIGAN
LOUIS VUITTON BAG
MICHAEL ANTONIO HEELS

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
    wedding photographer new york city

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback!
      I will definitely try to be more informative with my future posts! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)