07 November 2012

MAKE IT COLDER!




This is what I wore on our 2nd day in Baguio, I know you've seen some of these pics on my other posts but I just had to compile them into one post! As everyone probably already knows, the Philippines is a Tropical country, but there are a few spots where it is REALLY cold! well, not as cold as say, the U.S. or any other country with 4 seasons but, it colder than how a tropical country is. So, being that we only get to go to Baguio a few times a year, I made sure that I'd put my "Cold Clothes" to good use! haha! Which explains why I have a scarf and a pleather jacket on! I had to take the jacket off though cause it got a little too warm for one at a certain part of the day.

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Top
H&M Scarf
PENSHOPPE Jeans
FOREVER 21 Oxford Flats
PRADA Satchel Bag


Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)