11 November 2012

PLAIN DRESSED.




11/07/2012
I normally like to go to work in something comfortable but still work appropriate. Its a good thing that the office where I'm currently working at isn't too strict with our choice of clothing as long as we keep it smart or business casual at least. Whenever I feel dull or lazy to actually come up with a decent outfit for work, I always opt to wear a dress. Why? cause a dress like this one is formal enough to wear to work, its convenient to put on and it makes me feel girly inside. :)
I know I look like crap in most of my photos but I didn't have enough time to dry my hair or wear lipstick at least. I promise to do my best effort on my future posts! :)

Have a great day!xx

WHAT I WORE:
Forever 21 Dress
H&M Flats
Vintage Bag

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. This is so great. I love how it's monochromatic but will all the textures! You look great.
    xo girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caroline! :)

      Thanks for your comment! I do love dresses that are simple but still interesting!

      xx sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)