17 November 2012

THIRD LOOK, ONE OUTFIT.




11/09/2012
I guess I should probably start explaining why I have 3 different posts about the same outfit.You see, every time I wear an outfit and have a lot of time on my hands, I like to try on most of my shoes to see which one looks best on my outfit. And of course, the only way for me to find out what works is if I photograph it! LOL! 
What I like about an outfit as simple as this is that no matter what shoe I decide to pair it with, it will always still look good! I guess that's the formula I always use when I don't feel like dressing up but still want to be presentable of sorts.

A simple top+Jeans/Leggings/skirt(whichever you prefer)+One statement Piece(shoes, in my case)=Perfect casual outfit

How do you create your version of a perfect casual outfit? :)

Have a great day!xx

WHAT I WORE:
Forever 21 Shirt
Charlotte Russe Jeggings
Michael Antonio Pumps
Vintage Bag


Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)