13 December 2012

BLACK GOLD AND PEPLUM




12/08/2012
My friends and I went out for the night and this is what I wore, I wanted a look that doesn't scream "Look at me!" so I opted to wear a black Peplum top I'm not very comfortable with showing my arms cause they are my insecurity :( anyway, I paired it with a metallic black-gold skirt to make it stand out a little or to break the monotony of the top then I wore my highest animal print heel to add a little bit more  edginess to the whole outfit. Sorry for the not so good Photos, I'm still working on my new camera! :D 

WHAT I WORE:
Peplum Top, Bag and Skirt FOREVER 21
Heels MICHAEL ANTONIO

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Hi,I am Gaby and I love your blog very much. So I follow you and leave a comment here. And I wonder if you can do the same for me to give me a support. Have a nice day!

    http://fashiontipsofgaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gaby!

      Thanks for following my blog! I'll make sure to visit your site as well!
      care to share my blog with other readers as well?
      I would be eternally grateful! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)