06 December 2012

MISS FUJI (X10)




11/27/2012
Aside from books, clothes, make up and food, another thing I love to do or learn or explore (whatever you want to call it) is Photography. Don't get me wrong, I'm clearly no professional nor am I a hobbyist or enthusiast (at least, I think not) but there's just something about taking photos that makes me feel something inside me. 
To quote Diana Agron's character in I am Number Four: "I guess I see better with this thing" (the thing, referring to a camera)
What a segway huh? I know, I know, I definitely gotta work on my writing a lot more! But hey, I got usto this point right? haha! Anyway, let me introduce you to my brand new baby, Miss Fuji! :) I know I'm one of those people who name their things!

I'm not sure if I want to get into the features of this camera but seeing that this is a post about this camera, I shall post its features! :)
FEATURES:
12.0 Megapixels
2.8" Screen
4x zoom
ISO 100-12,800
Vintage look
2/3" EXRCMOS Sensor

I've been eyeing and drooling over this camera for a while now and I'm very happy I finally found a store that sells it at a really cheap price! Kimstore is an online store that sells really cheap gadgets from Cellphones (Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, HTC, BlackBerry and more), Digital Cameras (Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm, Sony, Panasonic, and more), DSLR's and lenses, Tablets and laptops and a bunch of other gadgets and accessories! I first heard about them from my office mates which is why I decided to take a chance and buy from an online store.

I'm getting off track here, back to the Camera, when I finally got this package, I instantly had to unbox it! If you ever find yourself buying this gorgeous piece of Camera from kimstore, you'd find the following inside:

Manuals and Warranty papers
Charger
USB cable
Screen Protector
Memory Card (4gb)
Strap
Accessory of the Strap
Battery
CD Installer
The Camera

A lot of items from this store is really afford it and I would recommend anyone who wants to buy a gadget to visit their FB page even though I had a rough experience doing business with them. But who knows, maybe what happened to me won't happen to you guys anymore! (hopefully it won't). I'm not closing my doors of ever buying from them again cause even I'm a sucker for great deals and Kimstore offers a lot of them so maybe in the future I'll find myself purchasing another item from them but for now, I'm happy with my purchase even though I have to return it cause my Fuji suffers from the infamous "white orbs" or the "blooming effect" everyone has been talking about regarding the Fuji x10.

xx


Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Awesome! I am wanting a camera for Christmas, I take all of my pictures on my Ipad/Iphone and it is starting to get annoying. I may have to check out your camera brand :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a camera worth checking out! :) Just watch out for the white orbs I mentioned above! :) Let me know what camera you're gonna get! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hi fellow Filipina! ♥
    OMG. I'm so jelly! I really want a camera like that. Anyway, might as well save up so I can buy someday. Hihi!
    Love your blog! Followed. :)
    -
    Bianca ♥
    Visit http://biancayzabelle.blogspot.com/ and join my giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bianca!
      You should totally buy one! but maybe next year? So that its cheaper and its sure to get a new sensor! :))
      Thanks for checking out and following my blog! I'm following you now too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)