03 December 2012

MY PINK LA SHIRT




11/23/2012
Since I don't celebrate thanksgiving (its not really one we religiously celebrate here in my country) I went to work as I normally would every friday! in casual wear. :) 
I got this shirt at Forever 21 when I last went there [this post]. Anyway, I decided against the heels cause 1.) my office mates and I always take a walk when we buy food and the sidewalk we walk on is uneven, it makes it difficult to walk! and 2.) I saw my favorite pair of flats just lying in front of me. As a girl who loves comfort, I had to forgo wearing the heels, but I feel like shoes like these made this simple outfit stand out more. :)
What do you think?

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 SHIRT
CHARLOTTE RUSSE JEANS
PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE(FIONI) HEELS

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)