30 December 2012

V.'s MAXI DRESS




12/15/2012
I can't believe I've been doing my job for almost a year now! I started working last January and now its December! Time really does fly so fast when you're busy! Anyway. Last Saturday, I attended my very first Company Christmas party! It was held at the EDSA Shangri-la Hotel and our theme was Hollywood Red Carpet, so it entailed us to come in our best celebrity or character impersonation! I'm not really very good at impersonating people so I decided to just wear what I wanted. I ended up wearing this pretty oxblood (correct me if I'm wrong but I find it difficult to tell the difference between oxblood and maroon) Maxi Dress and paired it with my black clutch and stiletto heels. I added a ribbon belt to make it sweeter and then curled and braided my hair a little. 
After I had prepped myself, I looked in the mirror and then realized that I had been influenced by one celebrity-fashionista whose style I also adore! VANESSA HUDGENS ala HSM! I know, I know, maybe not totally but I always used see her with dark wavy hair and braids and a maxi dress sometimes with heels to glam things up or sandals for a more casual look, well, this is I guess my take on Vanessa Hudgens' glam look! :) 
I still lack some accessories but I still wanted to keep this whole look to a minimum so decided to wear the bracelet I got from forever 21 and 2 of my own jewelry. My name necklace which I've had since I was a child; mum would just have the chains adjusted and my mum's flower ring from when she was still a teenager. :)

What do you think of my whole look?

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Maxi Dress
FOREVER 21 Clutch Bag
FOREVER 21 Bow Belt
FOREVER 21 Bracelet
MICHAEL ANTONIO Heels

xx

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)