11 December 2012

WEDGE SNEAKS.




12/01/2012
I've always wanted a pair of Wedge sneakers, IDK, maybe its because I've been seeing a lot of my fave blogger sporting them or because I like them. Either way, I want one! I couldn't really afford the original Isabel marant wedges as well as the one from Steve Madden (plus they don't have it available here in MNL anymore ):) TopShop doesn't have them anymore too. :( Anyway, I found an online store that sells wedge sneakers at an affordable price so I went on ahead and ordered from them. I don't really buy or shop online as I can be very impatient but I took a chance and I'm happy with it! thanks to Luxury mall.

xx

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Wedge sneakers are a god send super comfortable as-well as sport chic!

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I'm longing to have one and since this is the 3rd post of wedge sneakers I saw today, I might buy myself one for Christmas :)

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥

    PS:
    Join my ongoing giveaway HERE and win NYX Products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! :) You should really get one! Not only is it stylish but its comfy as well! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)