20 January 2013

CEBU 2013:GOING TO BANTAYAN ISLAND




01/11/2013
On our first day in Cebu (as we arrived at the night of the 10th) we woke up extra early to catch a bus going to Hagnaya so that we could catch a ferry going to Bantayan Island. It was a long tiring ride, especially since most of us weren't used to traveling so long in a bus. The trip took a total of 5 hours as it took 3 hours by bus and then another 2 hours by the ferry. I have to say, it was worth while though cause while on the ferry I saw 5 dolphins (which I didn't get to take a photo of cause they just jumped out of the ocean all of a sudden) and then the shores of Bantayan Island was just serene! When we got to the pier, I felt like we really were away from all the hussle and bussle of a city life as the island was clearly provincial and simple.
I can't wait to show you my next photo diary so that you can see what I mean!
xx
Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Hello :) nice blog, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)