17 January 2013

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.




01/05/2013
I am a huge believer of comfort over style (actually, not really, its just something I live by cause its easier) which is why you would probably see me in something loose, jeans or shorts and then a bag and a pair of flats unless of course I had to be all prim and glamorized which of course, I also love! I guess this day wasn't any different, I went out with my boyfriend and of course, I chose to be comfortable!

Do you prefer style over comfort or are you like me, comfort over style?
WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Top
CHARLOTTE RUSSE Jeggings
FOREVER 21 Flats
HDY  Bag

Sarah

10 comments :

  1. These pictures are beautiful i like your dress.

    Top Style Icons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly like you, comfort over style anyday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FashionXO! :)
      Glad to know I'm not alone! haha

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Love this! Cute bag and effortless style:) Check my blog out and lets follow eachother!

    Des
    deslovelessphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Des! :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. This outfit isss gorgeous! I love it's simplicity :D

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your blog a lot :) can you take a look at my blog too , is about fashion I think you will like it , thanks !raoulmarian.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Raoul! :)
      I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)