27 February 2013

18TH HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL:THE BALLOONS TAKE FLIGHT

02/23/2013
These are the photos I took of when all the hot air balloons were ready to take off! I have to admit, I think there were a lot more hot air balloons last year but I think this year, they made up for all the cute new ones! :) This year, they have a pink elephant, a truck, a space shuttle, a sun, a bunch of other characters!I still would have loved to see the hot air balloon designed in a form of a wedding cake from last year though.


Anyway, here are the rest of the photos of the hot air balloons taking flight! :)
Aside from hot air balloons, a couple of para gliders were also participating in the even while the rest of the hot air balloons were still being filled with hot air.
My best friend and I waiting and looking at the hot air balloons!
I was really looking forward to this one flying but sadly, it was too big and a part of the balloon ripped causing it to deflate and not leave the ground. This was the most flying it did. :(
There's always something that leads me to be fascinated and in awe of how these awesome contraptions work! how I wish I could ride one of those someday! If only I could get rid of my fear of heights.... :)
xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

7 comments :

  1. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
      Let me know when you've followed and I'll absolutely follow back! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool balloon festival. You also look sweet. Love it.

    Big hug,
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)