25 February 2013

18TH HOTAIR BALLOON FESTIVAL

02/23/2013
Hello! :)
Finally I get to post something new! Its been a while since I put up a post with lots of pictures in it, so I'm really glad I finally get to do that now! :)

Last Saturday I went to the 18th International Hot Air Balloon Festival held in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. It just so happens that my boyfriend goes to flying school at the very venue of the whole festival! :) I got to spend the whole day with him and my best friend! I took a lot of photos for one day so I thought it would be best if I separate my posts into 3 or 4. :)


The ones I'm putting up here would be from the morning we arrived at the festival. :)
By the time my best friend and I arrived, the hot air balloons were just starting to be inflated so we walked around for a bit and ate Ice cream for breakfast. :)
Stay tuned for my next post! :)
xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and it is both informative and interesting. I agree with much of your information here. It also motivates me to learn more. I'm still looking for the post of Balloon. Thanks! Balloon

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)