05 February 2013

FEATURED: POSE.COM

02/05/2013
I just wanted to share this little bit of news I recieved from my email this morning! it turns out the photo I uploaded to pose with my OOTD look from my WARM BODIES post was chosen to be on the Featured Page of POSE.COM! :)


I know, I know, I sound so shallow right now, but I really consider this as an achievement since I've never experienced something like this before. Anyway! This is a great way for me to start me week! How'd your week start? :)

BTW, follow me on Pose if you've got one, if not, then go get one! :) Its sort of like LOOKBOOK.NU but its easier to use and access! :) My Username is the same as my Instagram: Sarah18Golez
xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

10 comments :

  1. Great!! Congrats! :)
    I am following you ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thank you for visiting my blog! I'll be sure to check out your blog as well! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Omg you’re making me hungry, it looks so yummy!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) although, this isn't a food post. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)