03 February 2013

MOVIE DATE OUTFIT.

01/26/2013
Went out with my boyfriend to watch the movie, Parker. I expected the cinema to be cold but I didn't want to bring a jacket with me so I decided to layer a denim blouse instead and wear a skirt to keep things together. I guess you can say that this is how I go neutral. LOL. I did want a little bit of POP to my outfit so I went with this neon detailed bag. Simple but eye catching.



Oh and obviously, I have in my hand the reason for my tremendous weight gain! (boo!) but my temptation, milk tea! I can probably tell you that I have few list of milt tea places I can suggest but maybe I'll save that for a different post!

anyway, hope everyone has an excellent day! :)
what's your current temptation? :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
PACSUN Denim Blouse
FOREVER 21 Spaghetti Strap
CHARLIE Skirt
H&M Flats
GIVENCHY Bag

By the way, I was completely disappointed with the movie that we watched! i'm not saying I don't like action but the movie was just too boring and slow for me. The plot isn't that good either so I don't know why we even bothered to watch it! I should have gone with Hansel and Gretel instead! LOL!

Here's the movie's trailer:






TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

11 comments :

  1. Love your blog!
    i absoloutly love your bag! how much did it cost and where did you get if from?
    new follower!

    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexanna!

      Thank You for dropping by and following! :) The Bag was actually a gift from my mum so I don't really know how much it is, sorry about that :(
      You can look it up online though. The bag is from Givenchy and I think its called Antigona(?) :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, I love the bag too! The yellow accents on it look so good.

    http://toopoorforrealleather.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures you look really cute in the pictures.

    Career In Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I love how you have styled it all and your bag is cute! x
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)