04 February 2013

WARM BODIES

02/02/2013

I just love Maxi Dresses like this! If you wear them right, they can make you look longer and slimmer but if you wear them wrong, you're sure to look like your drowning in some sort of fabric or you'll look like you decided to wear your blanket today.



For the first weekend of february, I decided to go out with my best friend and we watched a movie called "Warm Bodies". Let me be honestly clear here, we were supposed to watch The Life of Pi but ended up with Warm Bodies cause it was the one with the closest show time cause we missed our target time slot for the Life of Pi. Anyway, we both thought we were in for a corny movie but OMG. It was the complete opposite! I honestly found it to be a very light hearted (yes, despite it being a zombie apocalypse movie, I found it light hearted), romantic and funny movie. I'm seriously not even gonna tell you guys my reasons for why I found it not at all corny and why I described the movie that way. Let's just say, no one in the theater was quiet throughout the duration of the movie!

I definitely encourage you guys to watch Warm Bodies!!!!! You won't regret it, I swear! :)

Oh, By the way, have you guys noticed that in my last photo, I am finally wearing at least a little bit of accessories?? ooh yeah! I'm on my way to resolving one of my new year's resolutions! which is to wear my accessories more often! I even got an accessories organizer that would openly display my accessories so that I won't forget to use them! So I definitely believe that a tap on my back is well deserved!


Anyway, Here's the Trailer of Warm Bodies if you guys need more convincing: 



WHAT I WORE:
TOMATO Dress
FOREVER 21 Bag
H&M Flats
SURPLUS SHOP Cardigan
FOSSIL Watch

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Great outfit honey <3 Love your dress!!!

    Latest look: http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2013/02/black-oxblood-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rakhshanda! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)