05 March 2013

18TH HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL: THE WHOLE DAY

02/23/2013

Ta Da! Here is the last leg of my Hot Air Balloon Festival post! :)I honestly should have put this up earlier last week but I had so much to do that I just felt too drained and tired to put this together! But fret not, what not! I finally did it! :) I'm honestly having a bit of a difficult time with thinking of what else to put on my blog. Oh well. Hopefully I get to update more often now that my work schedule has changed again! :)

My and my best friend's breakfast that day! LOL :D
This has got to be the best set of candid photos my best friend and I got that day! haha! My boyfriend thought it would be fun to have a dinosaur chase us around and get a photo of it! Little did I know that the Dinosaur would really be chasing after and moving around us! It freaked me out so much I ran so fast I forgot about my boyfriend and my best friend! LOL! :D
This is the MOST candid shot I have with the feckin dinosaur! can you see the look on my best friend's face? haha! I think that is what made this photo priceless! :D

xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. I always found hot air balloons so magical! Great post!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)