14 March 2013

BLUE AND GOLD.

03/04/2013
Another OOTD post! yay! I know I don't put out as much as I should but I think I can reason out that my blog isn't just all about fashion and clothes as much as I know I post a lot of it here ( I am a girl after all!) But I'd like to think of this blog as my own virtual scrapbook.

So I guess that would be my excuse for my lack of OOTD and other fashion post! :) Anyway, back to the outfit! Every friday our office gives us a day off from wearing corporate or smart casual attires; which by the way, is another reason why I just L-O-V-E fridays!

The day I decided to wear this outfit, it was obviously friday and I had just gotten back home from work. You might be wondering why its so early in the day and I just got home, why? well, I think that would be pretty obvious! LOL. Every month my work shift changes so after 2 months of working while the sun is up, I have to work for a month during the night.

I decided that since I worked on a night shift, I wanted to keep myself as comfy as I could while working and what better way than to keep what you wear down to the simple and basic! I haven't worn these sneakers for a while now and I am so glad I found it again cause it is just SO comfy! it is now back in the closet in my room instead of down in our shoe room. :)

Have a great day! :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Shirt
UNIQLO Legging Pants
ECKO RED UNLMTD  Shoes
ZARA Bag


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

10 comments :

  1. I love your hair! :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elena!

      Aww! Thank you so much! :))

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. This is definitely a lovely casual shoot, but I think now you could go to the next level! :) Like - add accessories, maybe experiment with make up and so on, it adds a lot to your shots and appeals your followers. It's very easy to match jeans with a t-shirt but a fashionista could give an example of how to take it further xo Good job!

    Much love,

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi E!
      Thank you for the comment! I have been meaning to add more accessories to my wardrobe! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit, casual &comfy !:) Really like your shoes.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute outfit Sarah! I especially love your shoes. Beautiful! <3

    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)