10 March 2013

HOT AIR.

02/23/2013
Since I finally finished all my posts about the Hot air balloon festival, I thought its finally time to do an OOTD post of what I wore that day! :D I know it seems like its been forever since I last posted an OOTD post.
 Believe it or not, its a lot of work for me to do one cause I do all the work. LOL meaning I have to use a tripod and a self timer to be able to take my OOTD photos. Don't forget the fact that I have to adjust the settings accordingly and the height of the tripod as well and of course I have to fix myself up too!
Of course there are days where I get someone to take my photos, like for this post! :) So I would like to thank my best friend for taking my OOTD posts for this day! :)


Note the shocked look on my face? LOL I don't really remember what I was looking at or searching for at the time, all I remember was that someone was directing everyone to look at the sky!haha!
Come the afternoon it was so hot I decided to change from my pants and sneaker wedges cause it was so hot AND my feet were killing me!
Well, I guess this is the end of my hot air balloon festival posts end!

xx

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Top
FOREVER 21 Jeans
FOREVER 21 Shorts
LUXURYMALL Wedge Sneakers
SO F.A.B.! Flats
ZARA Bag
RAY BAN Shades
Vintage Cardigan

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Great outfit:) Sooo in love with your wedge sneakers!!
    You look great.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! Wedge sneakers are sooo trendy this season!
    Too bad me and my friends missed that festivel. Oh well, there's always next year right :)

    Win £50 Voucher to Spend in InLoveWithFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)