12 March 2013

JUST ARRIVED.

03/08/2013
After a month and a week or two, my online purchases finally arrived!!!!!!! Yaaaay! 
I have to admit, this was my first time to buy online internationally so I was a little bit (more like a lot) wary of when I will receive them! I mean c'mon most of the sites I bought these from said that shipping to my country would probably take 2-4 weeks! 2 weeks after I bought and paid for my purchases online, I began to worry if I didn't put in my correct address or maybe something else happened, I swear I was so paranoid to the point where I couldn't even think of anything else!


I am so happy I finally got my hands on these babies! Honestly I still have mixed feelings about online shopping because, well, I really am not a patient person! If I want something I usually just go to the mall, pick out what I want and buy it. I don't really like waiting for something I already paid for. But often times, not everything we want can easily be accessed in a mall or a boutique or a store so I guess I'm beginning to appreciate online shopping! :)

'til my next shopping spree!

xx

WHAT I BOUGHT:
Bart Simpson Blouse from  SHEINSIDE.COM
Zipper Clutch Bag from  NASTYGAL.COM
Pink Sun Glasses from  NASTYGAL.COM


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

22 comments :

  1. I hate waiting for long time but when purchases arrive I feel very eexcited **
    I follow you :* do you want to follow me? ^^

    http://julssulmondo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way! :) Thank you for following! :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. They are all so cute! Esepecially the clutch
    Have a good day!
    A.

    http://fashionpilule.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirt is so cute!!!
    I really love it! Fantastic!
    And I really like your clutch!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bag! I love it.
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    …Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW on google+ ang GFC.Please if you’d like follow me too with GFC
    I’ll be waiting for you!!

    http://milenche22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shipping here in the Philippines especially those from US or even Hong Kong takes a month and a half to arrive. If you want something faster like a week, you have to pay extra for FedEx or DHL express shipping.

    Anyway, I like that Bart Simpson shirt!! I'm always been The Simpsons fan that's why I'm so stunned that Bart suddenly hit fashion mainstream LOL Can't wait to see it on your OOTD post :)

    Style Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that now! LOL! At first I was panicking cause I had no idea how long it really took for packages from the US to arrive! I thought I made a mistake or something! :)

      I can't wait to make an OOTD post with that Bart Simpson shirt too! haha! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  7. I love the pink sun glasses! perfect for summer :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elena! :) I thought so too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  8. love your nasty gal clutch! <3 please visit my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really funky & cute!!

    www.holeinjeanpocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! That Simpson Blouse is amazing!!
    Completely loveeeee this!
    I just ordered something from Sheinside as well haha
    love that store!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Megan!
      Let me know what you got from them! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  11. these are sooo cute! I love the photos on your blog as well!! wish I could take photos as nice as yours. :( haha!

    xx
    Maxie
    http://www.maxinemarcelino.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)