15 March 2013

LET'S TALK: HAIR EXTENSIONS


03/14/2013
Hi everyone! Do you ever get the feeling that sometimes your hair isn't just the way you want it to be? I'm not just talking about bad hair days, but those times when your hair just makes you not want to look at the mirror for fear that you might bawl your eyes out? Whether its a bad hair cut, hair dye or whether its just plain unattractive, Our hair is probably one of our features that we want to always look and feel good. After all, its not called our "Crowning Glory" for nothing, right?


A few days ago, I was contacted by BESTWIGSBUY.COM and asked me to check out their products and I have to be honest here, I've never thought of wigs and extensions as solutions to some of my possible hair problems. I've always thought that if I wanted to style my hair in a certain way, I would have to either grow it out first or cut it short. Of course I love my long hair but sometimes I just wonder what certain hair styles would look on me especially when one of my favorite celebrities would be sporting said look. After browsing their site, I found that their wigs are actually pretty affordable if you base it on the quality of their products since they mostly sell first rate human lace hair wigs. I find that they have a lot of wig choices and that aside from being affordable, they also offer free shipping and they give out a lot of discounts for some of their products!

Another Site I found interesting is SEEKHAIR.CO.UK. The difference between bestwigsbuy.com and seek hair.co.uk is that bestwigsbuy.com offers quality wigs while seekhair.co.uk offers quality hair extensions. Why does that even matter? Well, For one these sites provide a temporary but different solution to our hair problems. Wigs are very easy to wear and remove and you could consider them as a temporary fix me up if let's say you want to know what you would look like with short hair or you want to know if pink, blue or green, blonde, black or whatever hair color you want to try looks good on you.Wigs can help you know what you want out of your hair because you can go crazy with your hair styles but if at the end of the day you don't like what you see, you can just take it off your head. While wigs can be fun and crazy but also casual, it can sometimes take too much time to put on, this is where hair extensions come in. Hair extensions can either be synthetic or actual human hair. The purpose of hair extensions is to lengthen your hair depending on how you want it. Hair extensions come in several hair styles as well as color, length and application.

There are many kinds of extensions available at seekhair.co.uk, but their latest one is called the Micro Loop hair. According to their website, this is the latest and best method of applying hair extensions because it doesn't use glues nor does it need to be sewn to be attached thus eliminating the negative effects of gluing or sewing in hair extensions.

Here are a few of their Micro Loop Hair extensions:
So there you have it! 2 online stores that offer products to solve some of our hair problems! visit BESTWIGSBUY.COM and SEEKHAIR.CO.UK for more information on their respective products. :)

xx


**

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

16 comments :

  1. amazing! i have been looking forever for new extensions- definitely will be checking out these sites
    xo

    http://littletoomch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human hair extensions could be a good alternative for those who are having difficulty growing their hair. Also, in case you are having a tough time tackling the predicament of hair thinning, hair extensions which are made from natural hair are going to be the excellent answer. Their versatility and style quotient have catapulted them to dizzying heights of success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the additional information Jeric! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I always wanted to try hair extensions but I haven't really found a website to trust! These two sites look really good! I may be their new customer:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    P.S - You have a great blog and I really enjoy reading your post! That's why I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!:)
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much Stephanie! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. These are helpful information detailing all the things needed before buying hair extensions. It is also good to read some eindianhair reviews before purchasing any extension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. human hair extensions have been very popular nowadays. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors. Using hair extensions is an advanced way in drastically changing one’s hairstyle without the unrealistic look. If you are skeptical on buying one but is open to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was amazing, that is my I have my Remy Hair Extensions because of the bad hair days and I hate it. It just we have to take care of it also.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xtinita! You're welcome! ;)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  7. Hi Sarah

    Thank you for this piece..

    Have you ordered anything from seekhair.co.uk before?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always used wigs. One of the advantages of wearing a wig is that it gives the wearer versatility. People who wear wigs can change hairstyles frequently. So i love the post.
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.

    latest post

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)