27 March 2013

MEXICAN. COUNTRY. CITY.

03/08/2013
Hello everyone! how was your weekend? :)
Mine was pretty normal. Friday I met up with my friends for a bit of dinner and drinks at Agave at the Fort since it was one of my friend's birthday. 
Isn't it amazing how a pair of heels can make even the simplest outfit look so stylish? I mean, I honestly wore this outfit with flats cause I wanted to be comfy while chatting up with my friends, but when I got home and wore these heels, I immediately wished that I thought of wearing these instead of my flats!

I guess this is something I also have to keep learning and start being open with as I'm not always confident enough to wear heels, although I have SO many of them! they're usually kept in a box somewhere until I remember them and that usually happens when I have an event to go to which is why I didn't think of wearing these the first time I put this outfit together.

I really need to rearrange my wardrobe.
Well, I really don't have much to say about this outfit, so I hope everyone has a fine weekend up ahead! :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
DOROTHY PERKINS Shirt
FOREVER 21 Skirt
MICHAEL ANTONIO Heels


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

8 comments :

  1. hi sarah, if you had the time, check out my blog if you want to :)
    its fashionandwhatnots.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll make sure to check your blog out! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hii!

    Thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! I will try to follow the rules! :)...I'm done!.....I like your shirt!
    http://milenche22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! :) I'll check out your blog post! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit ! Really nice!

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look <3
    i'm following you, check my blog as well if you want :))

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy!
      I'll make sure to check out your blog too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)