30 March 2013

THE SIMPSON.

03/23/2013
I finally got a chance to wear my Bart Simpson Blouse!!!!!!! :D
I've always been a The Simpsons fan ever since I was old enough to watch it! Actually my favorite was always Homer cause he is SO funny but next to him it was always either Bart or Lisa Simpson so when I found this blouse online at sheinside.com, I got all nostalgic and just HAD to get it for myself!

I also got a chance to use my new zipper clutch bag from Nastygal.com
 
I also decided to attempt adding a bit of accessories to my outfit! I really didn't want to put on a lot of accessories cause one, I am not really comfortable with a lot of stuff dangling or wrapped around my arms, wrist or anywhere else just yet and two, my new Bart Simpson top and Zipper clutch MUST get the attention they deserve! Well, according to me at least! LOL! :D
Normally I would wear flats whenever I go out but since I felt like my outfit was a little too boyish (thanks to Bart!) I decided to wear heels instead! :)

BTW, I wore this outfit when my boyfriend and I went out to watch Jack the Giant Slayer this weekend! I have to say, I loved it! or maybe I just love Nicholas Hoult! LOL! I loved him in Warm Bodies so I guess its no surprise that I would love him in this film too!

here's the trailer for the movie! Have a wonderful weekend! :)


WHAT I WORE:
SHEINSIDE Top
NASTYGAL Clutch
SO F.A.B. Heels

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

22 comments :

  1. I love that clutch! and I've always wanted a Bart shirt! I've seen alot lately <3

    xo,
    Demi
    Astronaumica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels! xx

    http://www.xcherrylipstick.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blouse and the shoes!! :) you look so fresh here too!

    followed you blog. :)

    patrinesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt:) Love how you matched it perfectly with heels:)You look great!x
    xxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit Sarah - It looks quite amazing on you. :D

    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your look especially that Bart Simpson shirt! I'm thinking of buying one now that it's on sale in Romwe :))

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! I got mine from sheinside.com cause I didn't know Romwe had them too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  8. You're soo pretty! I love the shirt hh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tea! Thank you so much! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
    2. everything about this look soo gorgeous
      and you look nothing short of beautiful
      www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. Aww! Thank you so much! :))

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  9. Hi Sarah, perhaps you can have a more interesting background for your outfit shots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! I have been trying to get outfit shots in places other than my room but its been a bit difficult for me to do since I'm the only one taking them! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  10. Hi!! Super cute Bart Simpson blouse! you styled it really well :) New follower here!

    If you like check out my blog?

    Jess xo

    BLOG: http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Thank you so much! I'll be sureto check out your blog too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)