09 April 2013

BLUE, WHITE AND BLACK.

03/29/2013
How was everyone's holy week? :)
I hope everyone had a better one than I did! I had to work through out the holiday! Of course, the only exception was last friday cause I had to join my family on our visita iglesia, I was forced to take an unplanned leave because of that! My mum wouldn't let me go to work!


Anyway, on to my outfit! My family and I always do our visita iglesia every year, we never miss it! So for this year, I wore a loose top that would protect me from the heat of the sun but won't make me get a heat stroke! I also took into consideration of the fact that its already summer here in the Philippines so I went with cool and light colors to complement manila's light and sunny atmosphere (for most of the time, its also been raining at ridiculous times now! I blame global warming for that, thank you very much!) 
I also felt like wearing heels; okay that's not exactly true, to be really honest, I was scouring my closet and saw this pair of heels and decided that I just had to wear them out that day!
Of course, I wasn't completely indifferent to the fact that a visita iglesia involves a lot of walking and standing so I brought my trusty pair of flats to change in! :)
What do you think? :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Top
UNIQLO Pants
FIONI Heels
FOREVER 21 Flats
ZARA Bag

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. I love the combination of black, blue and white! Your shoes are amazing and you look stunning!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oumayma, thank you so much for you kind words! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)