07 April 2013

FOOD TRIP: DAMPA SA LIBIS

03/29/2013
Hello, Hello! Sorry I've been MIA for the last week! I've been very busy and I have been on an office team building or outing! Anyway, on to this post.

I know it seems weird, I for me to post photos of frozen raw fish and other seafood but I wanted to show you guys a place where we can eat fresh seafood and other meat and have it cooked the way you want it.
After our Visita Iglesia, my family and I ate at a place called "Dampa sa Libis". Its not a really typical restaurant because you have the option of buying your food at a wet market(meat market) within the vicinity of the restaurant then we can have our food cooked any way we want it, whether we have it fried, steamed, cooked with soup or any other way to cook it.
I really like eating here because its so different from other restaurants. You know the food you eat is very fresh and you have a lot of options to choose from, you control how much you have cooked and in what way. It provides a lot of space for quality customer experience. :)

xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

1 comment :

  1. Looks delicious
    Great blog
    xx
    flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)