12 April 2013

INSTAGRAM PHOTO DUMP: MARCH 2013

04/12/2013

Since I've run out of ideas to post, I've decided to share a bunch of my photos from instagram here on my blog! Its not much, but I hope you guys enjoy a little peak into my more personal photos thanks to instagram! :) 

My monthly NYLON magazine Ipad Edition and getting featured on Pose.com again :)
My obession with Joseph Morgan just reached a new level. I got 2 organizers from forever 21 for spending a lot!haha
Cooked Frozen burgers and croissant sandwiches?? Disgustingly good.
Can you guess which child I am in the second photo?? LOL! :D

Anyway, I might make this a monthly thing so that I can keep up with my blog whenever my mind becomes blank! Hope you enjoyed my first ever Instagram post! :)

Follow me on Instagram! Sarah18Golez


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

6 comments :

I read all the comments :)