14 April 2013

SUMMER TEAM BUILDING: PUNTA DE UIAN

04/06-7/2013
Here's a short photo diary of my experience during our company's Summer Team Building. This year, our company STB ws held at Punta de Uian resort in Zambales. 
This is my second time attending and this time I volunteered to be a station Marshall  A station Marshall is someone who is in charge of the activity or challenge in that particular area. 


For my area, I was in charge of making sure that the challengers/teams follow the rules and get their clue card once they have completed the given task. My station's task was to fill a bucket with water from the beach using a bottle with holes in it.  Needless to say, everyone was running like crazy going back and forth the shore to where the bucket was and making sure that they put as much water as they can in the bucket!
Despite the small disappointment from the food and the bus ride that seemed like a prolonged time in a sauna, it was a great weekend that was spent with my team mates and office mates!

xx


TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

4 comments :

  1. Lovely! Great photos too! I would do anything for a weather like that right now. Beautiful beach.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really hot here in Manila right now! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)