12 May 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


05/12/2013

Just wanna send out a quick greeting to my mum! :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!<3

I know I've been a handful sometimes especially since I've always been an expensive child (from everything barbie to a fashion and gadget hoarder) but you always do your best to give me everything I want (within reason) and you always do everything that is best for me and my brothers and for that we will always be forever in your debt. Everything we do and will do in our lives will always be for you because if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be who and where we are today!

You are the woman I admire the most and I hope one day I can be as good a mother as you are to me. :)

xx
Unica Hija

     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)