08 May 2013

BROWSING: TOPSHOP


 

05/07/2013

After creating my post yesterday, I decided to make posting stuff like this regularly, not only will this help keep me updating my blog regularly but I hope that it will also help me discover and improve (not that my sense of style is bad) my sense of style. I've also discovered that I needed to re-acquaint myself with my Pinterest account seeing as I've neglected it for months now. 

I've started to follow a bunch of my favorite stores in Pinterest and I find that through pinterest I am able to keep myself updated with the latest collections of my favorite brands. I don't know why I never appreciated my Pinterest account before, but I am finally starting to notice my Pinterest account again!

Anyway, these photos are from Topshop's SS13 collection, these are the pieces I've fallen in love with! How I wish all of these items are available here in Manila, Especially THAT shoe!

xx

** All photos are from TopShop's Pinterest Account
   
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. lovely inspiration photos <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)