06 May 2013

BROWSING: ZARA

 
              
     
     

05/06/2013

Its 12:47AM here in Manila and I find myself in the middle of our staircase with my laptop and blackberry all because a cockroach found its way into my room. Anyway, to pass the time here on the stairs, I found myself looking through Zara's pinterest account and I honestly just loved some of the pieces from their TRF Lookbook board. I swear, if I had all the money but no sense in the world, I would probably live inside a Zara store and be as content as can be. But of course, that will never be the case, so for now, I'll just browse through several of my favorite store's websites and pinterest accounts and fall in love with pieces I am not (hopefully just yet) able to afford.
I really need to get financially smart!

Huh, all this talk of money just because of my strong desire to splurge (not a good habit to have, mind you). I think I'll just go take a shower and hope that the insect abomination in my room has died or disappeared.

xx

P.S.
What do you guys think of me posting more stuff like this? I mean, I don't always get to post outfit posts, and I think this is a great way for me to learn more about my personal style and an even greater way for me to curb my splurging since I'll be able to see the things that I want but I won't be able to buy them cause I'm not inside an actual store! Let me know what you think? 

Thanks! :)

**all photos from Zara's Pinterest Account
     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

10 comments :

  1. I love all of those <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3116

    ReplyDelete
  2. this spring Zara collection is kiling me! I like everything! ahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love ZARA! you cannot go wrong ever..
    Your selection is great :)

    Have followed you now you can find me over at
    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    Easmin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with those spotty jeans! I want them x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! That's why I put that as the first photo! I love the heels too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. Lovely collection!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)