13 May 2013

CAMO COLORS.



05/07/2013
Often times whenever I buy my shoes, I don't usually get to wear them. One reason is that I don't have an outfit to pair them up with and two, I just forget where I put them or three, I really don't know what I was thinking when I bought them!

Anyway, I don't really have anything to say about this post, I guess i just wanted to give out an advice to everyone out there who has experienced my reason number three whenever you go shopping or buy an item: if you feel like you like the item, think about how you feel, are you just impressed by the style or design or do you feel like this is something that could be an investment in your wardrobe not not just something that would take up space?

Personally, what I usually do when I encounter times like these is that if I see something I think I like, I would go check it out and then look around and do other things as well (like whenever I'm in the mall, I usually go watch a movie, window shop some more, eat..) and then if at some point after distracting myself and I still can't get that item out of my mind, I usually go back and then I either try it on (if I haven't yet) and if it feels right I'll usually lean more on buying it but if I'm still not sure, I usually just leave and then come back a few days later (if I can or if I remember to) and if I see if I still feel like I want it. If I still feel the same, then I'll put it on my to buy list (or just buy it then and there depends on the price of the item too) and if not, then I move on! :)

I know what I do sounds tedious but it has helped me in curbing my shopaholic instincts and it has saved me some really bad shoe purchases and as well as helped me save my bank account from suffering!

Hope my little post helped you guys even if its just a random little tidbit :)

xx

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Top
SINGAPORE THRIFT SHOP Pants
MICHAEL ANTONIO Heels
FOREVER 21 Bag
VINTAGE Necklace

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

I read all the comments :)