30 May 2013

CEBU: FORT SAN PEDRO


05/16/2013

This is probably one of the places I haven't been able to visit in Cebu ever since we started to go there. Fort San Pedro is a little piece of Cebu's history that dates back to the time when the Philippines was still colonized by Spain. Its one of the smallest fort made in Cebu and it houses a bit of Cebu's history when it was under the Spanish regime.

This is probably my last Cebu Trip post so hopefully I can think of other ideas for a few more posts to share with you guys before I run out of "idea juice" again! :)

xx

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Omg your almost at a 100.. congrats Sarah :D im your 98th follower goodluck :D xxx

    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I am so excited for my first 100 followers to be complete! :) Thank you for following Debbie, it means a lot to me! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)