03 May 2013

CONCERT PARTY OOTD



04/27/2013

Since the CLOSE UP SUMMER SOLSTICE party lasted for 12 hours, I think its safe to say that my best friend and I ended up changing our shirts at least once. THANK GOD I decided to wear shorts instead of a skirt or jeans! Even though it rained that afternoon and even though it was night time and the concert was held out doors, the amount of people in attendance made it impossible for the venue to be cooled by the winds that breezed around the concert ground! It was quite literally a very HOT party!

     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

3 comments :

  1. love your black and white shirt <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit and your blog! I'm following you,want to follow me back? :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)