24 May 2013

HOOD.



05/16/2013

Often times when I travel I try to wear something extremely comfortable, you'll probably always see me wearing leggings, flats a loose top and a jacket or sweater.I swear I would probably wear a onesie to a long flight if I won't get any weird stares from people around me! LOL (I'm probably a little bit kidding about the onesie)
Anyways, I actually wore this outfit to work cause I was on a night shift but since our flight to Cebu was 6 am  in the morning and since I didn't have any other chance to change, I thought of wearing something as comfy as this to work so that when we get to the airport, I still feel comfortable.

So what lesson can be taught from this post of mine? Always think about the long run whenever you style your outfits! You may feel comfy in an outfit in one situation but be so uncomfortable with the same outfit in a different situation so always think ahead whenever you plan your outfits! :)

Sorry about my little rant! Hope you like my ootd post for today! :)

Have a fabulous day!
xx

WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Hoodie
FOREVER 21 Harem Leggings
FOREVER 21 Bag
LACOSTE Shoes

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

6 comments :

I read all the comments :)