09 May 2013

MODERN MOD.


04/29/2013

After what seems like forever.......TADA!
I finally posted a new OOTD post! I know I've not posted one for a long time now, I really can't be blamed, I've been too busy as my shift at work keeps changing thus, giving me almost no time or opportunity to take outfit shots. Anyway, This is what I wore to work a few weeks back, It's always really cold in the office so I was glad when I found this sweater on sale at forever 21!

One of the things I love with color blocked pieces is that you don't really need to put too much accessories or wear a lot of colors when you wear such pieces. They draw enough attention but can still be kept simple.Take my top here for example, its very simple but the way the colors are patterned keeps the outfit interesting. I decided to let the bright color of my top stand out so I wore white pants and black flats to keep with the color combination. I then added a few accessories such as the silver bracelets and white gold necklace and the watch to compliment the whole look.

What do you guys think?

Hope your week so far is going well! I for one am excited cause the week is half way over! Plus, The Vampire Diaries' next episode is gonna come out soon!
xx

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Sweater
BENCH Pants
FOREVER 21 Clutch Bag
H&M Flats
TOMATO Watch & Bracelet
     
TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

6 comments :

  1. lovely outfit <3 I love the clutch!
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater so much, it's really pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)