21 May 2013

THAT RETRO FEELING.


05/08/2013

Lately I've been feeling a bit colorful and retro. I don't really know why tho. Anyway, here's one outfit I wore to work some time ago, I was feeling pretty lazy (evident on my harem pants) but at the same time I was feeling pretty coloful and mix-matchy so I ended up wearing two brightly colored items! I then decided to tone it down by wearing neutral tomes such as my nude pumps and brown bag. I then accessorized with my current flavor of the month shades and gold colored bracelet and earrings (points for me for finally injecting my OOTD's with accessories! wohoo!) :D

Hope you have a lovely day!

xx

P.S.
Sorry I've not posted anything for a while, I've been out of town last weekend so I was too bust lounging and sleeping and being a downright lazy baby. :)

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Top
FOREVER 21 Pants
MICHAEL ANTONIO Heels
FOREVER 21 Bag & Bracelet
ACCESSORIZE Earrings

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

13 comments :

  1. In love with your outfit!! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga! :)
      I'll be sure to drop by your blog too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I love this <3 amazing pants!
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3143
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Khloe! :)
      Will do! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
    2. Gorgeous outfit! Love it :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Emily! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. It's not an easy outfit to rock, but you definitely did it!

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice posts,thanks for your help,powered by human hair extensions online official mall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the monochrome outfit..
    Your hair is so beautiful!
    Loved the bag and the shoes :)
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely outfit, love your heels! <3

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)