05 May 2013

TOPSHOP BOOTIES



04/21/2013

Booties. Another pair of shoes I've added to my growing collection. :)
Topshop recently went on sale and I got these booties at 50% off! I've always wanted a pair of booties but all I've seen were ones with a suede texture, not that I have a problem with suede but somehow, whenever I think of suede and boots/booties together, I think of cold weathers and for a person living in a very tropical country, it really doesn't appeal much to me. These booties were made from leather (according to the topshop tag) and while leather can also be very hot when worn at a tropical climate, I think its still more wearable than something with a suede texture. 

xx

Booties from TOPSHOP

TUMBLR |◊| BLOGLOVIN |◊| TWITTER |◊|GOOGLE+

Sarah

10 comments :

  1. Love the boots. Nice buy. They are lovely. I can't wait to see you style them!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love British fashion that's why I like shopping in Topshop! That boots are simple yet very chic <3

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! :)I love british fashion as well! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. lovely boots <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to :
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3116

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)